OvoActive is composed of essential elements and it improves egg quality in commercial laying birds. Its use in laying diets increases the hardness of the shell and the internal quality of the albumen.
OvoActive, with chelated minerals (manganese and zinc), vitamin C, vitamin D3 and sodium bicarbonate, is indicated for laying birds.
Particularly suitable for hot weather and old birds.
Why use OvoActive?
• Reduces the incidence of fragile, cracked or uneven shell.
• Improves the consistency of albumen.
• Avoids the egg quality losses associated with heat stress.
• Prevents the loss of egg quality due to the age of birds.
• Improves breeder fertility and egg hatchability.
Dosage: Mixed in feed - 2-3 kg OvoActive / t of feed
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Away from direct sunlight.
25 kg and 1000 kg.